Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday Treat: Cinnamon Bun Oreos


My amazing wife found these for me. At first, I wasn't sure I even wanted to try them (after all, I had a fantastic Peeps experience these couldn't possibly top). However, I found a couple of good reviews.

The cookie is indeed flavored with cinnamon, and smells like it. The cream is softer than your standard Oreo filling, with plenty of warm spicy sweetness. I don't know how I'll make it through the whole package, since they're awfully rich. (And, at 75 calories per cookie, it'll take a while if I can show some restraint.) I think about 4 and a glass of milk would be a perfect meal.

Just today, they announced an ungodly combination: Oreos with a Peeps-marshmallow filling. I can't imagine how they could possibly be great, but they'll probably be good, and I can't wait to try them. Keep going, mad scientists!

No comments:

Post a Comment