Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas With Dave Foley #12: Coopers' Camera



Okay, I guess I'm burned out a little this month. Sure, I've posted a lot, but some of the stuff hasn't been very good. Like this. In fact, mostly this. I guess this movie has an audience, but I'm not it. I've seen a lot of cringe comedy, and enjoyed a lot of Jason Jones' work in the past. But I didn't like the vast majority of this film, and the few bits I did like were overwhelmed by the horrific, cartoon awfulness of practically every member of this extended family.

I have two more posts to write, and I don't want to waste my energy working hard on a post about this movie -- it's already taken too much of my time. If the trailer makes you laugh out loud, this may be for you. It certainly isn't for me.

As a Christmas movie, I rate this 2/10. As I said, there are a handful of parts I liked.
As a spotlight for Dave, I rate this 2/10. I guess it's slightly better than Postal (probably), if you want to see a movie with Dave's penis.


No comments:

Post a Comment