Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday Birthday Treat: Party Cake Peeps

You might've noticed that the nonfood posts are a little light on the ground these days. Well, I'm secretly out of town, celebrating my lovely wife's birthday. Let's see who wants to help celebrate.


Why, it's a whole army of frogs! Kermit, Naveen, and Robin all came by to try the first of many different Peeps I'll be eating over the next five weeks.

The first, and most important thing, about these Peeps is the smell. When I opened the package, I got an overwhelming whiff of buttercream frosting. The rest of the experience is kind of a letdown, sadly. The marshmallow and sugar coating taste pretty much the same as usual, sadly. Still, that smell is great.

I'm in a hurry, since we're pressed for time this week, so this review will be just that short (sorry not sorry). More food, and more frog friends, to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment