Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Cookie Peeps

It could be said that I spend too much time on this supposedly media-based blog talking about Peeps. Well, it could also be said that we don't need over a dozen different limited-time flavors of Peeps, but that's how the Peeps company pays their stock dividends every year. Only a monster would want a candy company to go out of business, depriving children and adults alike of sweet succor in these trying times. You're not a monster, are you?

No, I didn't think so. You're reading this blog, so I'm going to assume that besides maybe having too much spare time, you're also intelligent and kind and probably easy on the eyes.

So, since we've agreed that Peeps simply must put out a bunch of seasonal flavors, and I must therefore eat them and write about the experience, let's move on, shall we?

The Christmas Cookie Peeps are a little boring, to be honest. The "sugar cookie" marshmallow tastes an awful lot like any other marshmallow to me, sadly. This claims to be a Walmart exclusive, with the white fudge on the bottom (okay, I liked that part just fine). Online, they're selling the same marshmallows with chocolate on the bottom instead, and I'll bet those are a tiny bit tastier.

As I write this, these are sold out on Walmart.com, but here's a link just in case they restock before the end of the season. Or, try your luck and go into a Walmart, if that's something you REALLY want to do ten days before Christmas. Hey, they have to pay their stock dividends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment