Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pumpkin Pie Larabar



Hey, it's food time! Jack is holding a seasonal flavor of Larabar. I've never had a Larabar before, but my local grocery store had them on sale, and I felt like trying two holiday flavors.

This smells like pumpkin pie, a lot. And it also has real pumpkin in it, a lot. You can genuinely taste the actual pumpkin, which I didn't expect from any mass-market packaged food. I'm not sure I really like the texture of this bar; I might prefer more nuts, but that's okay. It's a nice counterpoint to all the overly-sweet, overly-chemical pumpkin spice treats that are still available lots of places. (I dunno how actually "healthy" it is, and it's got about the same calorie count as a similarly-sized candy bar, but the ingredient list is just fruits and nuts and spices, so yay for that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment